CloudSense is the proven Commerce and Subscriber Management platform, built for high-volume or complex ongoing services.
We’re trusted by Communications, Media and Utilities businesses worldwide to launch, sell and fulfill the entire customer journey on Salesforce.
To see how we make commercial success easier, visit CloudSense.com
What can you expect?
- Dynamic work environment
- Flexible working hours in line with your student obligations
- Training and learning opportunity with a mentor
- Loving, friendly ambiance + beautiful view of Zagreb from 15 th floor
- Game room, Quiz nights, team buildings, massage chair etc.
- Fully stacked kitchen, gym membership, sport activities etc.
Your key responsibilities:
- Contribute to documenting and analysing existing business processes
- Analyse and maintain existing software
- Support quality of deliverables and development of new business processes
- Assist in the production of reports, findings, business cases and other client deliverables
- Familiarity in Java or C#
- Understanding of web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS) and software development lifecycle
- Understanding of database principles and generic SQL
- Ability to understand business processes and persistence in solving technical problems
- Clear communicator and team player
- Able to write technical documents in clear English
- Relevant experience welcome, but not necessary
- Experience of SVN, Git or equivalent source control system is an advantage
* Travel can be required as part of this role, depending on a certain project.
Salary: 30,00 kn/h
Company working hours: 10:00 - 18:00
Availability: minimum of 24 hours per week
Your student rights need to be regulated, so you can be able to work in the following 1-2 years through student contract.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass the initial CV screening.
With this application, I agree that I have read, understood and accepted
CloudSense Recruitment Data Processing Policy.