CloudSense is the proven Commerce and Subscriber Management platform, built for high-volume or complex ongoing services. We’re trusted by Communications, Media and Utility businesses worldwide to launch, sell and fulfill the entire customer journey on Salesforce. To learn more, visit CloudSense.com.
As a student Junior Support Specialist, you will work in our Product Support team as part of a talented team and will be given opportunities to cultivate your skills and grow your technical and business acumen.
Working hours can be arranged depending on your student obligations.
- Work on identifying & resolving customer development issues in line with the customer experience framework.
- Collaborating with external/internal suppliers/teams to handle customer software maintenance and issues as quickly as possible, as well as with other CloudSense departments when the nature of the fault requires it.
- Managing the work stack efficiently, ensuring SLAs are met, and ensuring that customers are provided an optimum experience at all times.
- Being aware of and complying with CloudSense customer care policies and complaints processes.
Competencies: Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Fluent in English (both written and in speech), to the level of understanding, and fluently conversing with non-native speakers.
- Familiarity in relationship database systems with an understanding of transactional operations and an ability to query and aggregate data.
- Persistence in solving technical problems.
- Ability to identify problems, seek relevant information, evaluate and make appropriate assessments in order to speed up the resolution of a problem.
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and keen to take ownership of responsibilities and ensure a successful resolution.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team, prioritizing work and seeking clarification, where appropriate;
- Keen to enhance own skills and personal impact on the business
Some of the benefits you will love:
- Flexible working hours in line with your student obligations
- Training and learning opportunity - Student Mentoring Program
- Initial student salary: 35,00 HRK per hour + increase after 3 months
- A bonus of 4000 HRK after 6 months of employment
- Sports activities & Gym memberships
- Healthy breakfast & snacks in the office
- Company day & monthly socials
- Pet-friendly office - Pet Fridays :)
Feel free to apply by filling in the application and attaching your English resume.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass the initial CV screening.
Please take the time to read our Recruitment Data Processing Policy, as you will be asked to confirm your acceptance to these terms when you submit your application.