CloudSense is the proven Commerce and Subscriber Management platform, built for high-volume or complex ongoing services. We’re trusted by Communications, Media and Utility businesses worldwide to launch, sell and fulfill the entire customer journey on Salesforce.
We make successful companies more convenient. Our customers go to market in a third of the time, sell four times faster, increase sales by 24% and deliver eight times faster, with a 79% improvement in order accuracy. To learn more, visit CloudSense.com.
You will work in one of our Croatian offices, located in Zagreb and Split. This role will suit a highly motivated individual who is comfortable working remotely with team members who may be spread across a number of different locations. At the moment, due to the Covid-19 situation, CloudSense employees are not traveling, but once applicable, candidates should be aware that travel may be required, depending on specific project requirements.
- Be a quick learner and keen to embrace new technologies and development frameworks
- Be a clear communicator and team player and be able to work under your own initiative
- Have a talent for problem-solving and a well-organized approach to work
- Strong experience in Object-oriented programming and design
- Extensive experience with web-based development and relevant frameworks
- Basic experience with Oracle, MS SQL or MySQL databases
- Experience in analyzing complex requirements and designing new software
- Salesforce development and administration experience not mandatory but preferred.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle
- Strong organizational, teaching and planning skills and Experience in leading small teams
- Understanding of commercial processes and the role of software development within a business
- Experience of SVN, Git or equivalent source control system
- Good knowledge of at least one vertical industry (telecommunications, utility, media...)
- Willingness to work in Salesforce related technologies, products and projects
- Identifying client’s needs and specifications; understanding their work practices and the nature of their business in order to define the scope of the project and their requirements
- Designs and implementation of expanding functionality, optimization and improvement of existing solutions
- Cooperation with validators, integrators and projects manager
- Acting as a technical lead for small teams and projects
- Providing assistance to junior consultants on the use of functional and technical toolsets
- Delivering effective project presentations, writing project reports and leading straight forward client meetings
Competencies: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- B.Sc. or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
- Excellent spoken and written English, including the effective use of business and technical terms
- Experience of working with both functional / technical and business-oriented people within a business
- Experience in client-facing environments
- Strong presentation capabilities, confidence, motivation and communication skills
- Demonstrable commitment to producing high-quality work with excellent attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to learn the business value of CloudSense
- Strong self-motivation and time management with the ability to work effectively with all parts of the business
- Prior experience in CloudSense Products administration and configuration (e.g. as a Sales Engineer, Consultant or similar)
- Prior experience in Salesforce administration and configuration (e.g. as a Sales Engineer, Consultant or similar)
- Understanding of functional and technical architecture of Salesforce and CloudSense products (e.g. integration patterns and solution architecture).
- Skills in formatting and presentation of common document formats such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Additional languages (in particular German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Nordics languages)
Life @ CloudSense
Our offices, and the people working in them, all have their unique quirks and qualities. But they're also distinctly CloudSense. The thing that ties them together? The way we work - with clear goals, autonomy and support - and the friendships we share.
We're a technology company, but our focus is in giving people the tools they need to succeed in their careers and lives. This has to start with our own people. We want every CloudSense employee to be healthy, happy and secure - at work and at home. So we do whatever we can to make this happen.
Our culture is the heart of who we are. We all earned the support of each other and we believe in a healthy respectful challenge to ensure we test and iterate everything we do. This applies to all CloudSensers, our partners and our customers.
Trust - Innovation - Empathy - Confidence - Accountability
Some of the benefits you will love:
- Additional health insurance in "Agram" hospital
- Flexible working hours and WFH
- Training & development
- Sports activities & Gym memberships
- Online workouts with a personal trainer
- Healthy breakfast & snacks in the office
- Company day & monthly socials
- Pet-friendly office - Pet Fridays :)
Feel free to apply by filling in the application and attaching your English resume.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass the initial CV screening.
With this application, I agree that I have read, understood and accepted
Recruitment Data Processing Policy.